FIRE STICK / Fire TV SETUP
Detailed Firestick Instructions can be found here
- On Fire TV Stick, go to "Settings"
- click"My Fire TV" (or "Devices" on other models)
- click "DeveloperOptions"
- set "ADB Debugging"and "Unknown Sources" to "ON"
- On Fire TV Stick homepage, click the "Magnifying glass"in the top left corner
- search for, install and open app called “Downloader"
- In "Downloader" app, type in link tiny.cc/vewhub
-If the above link is not woking and you have unknown sources set to on, you can try one of following backups:
- Click "Go" and "Install"/"Open" - Say "Yes"to any pop-ups
- Enter Login Info (login with API):
- Enter any account name you would like here (favorites, etc. will be assigned to that account – you may create multiple accounts)
- Enter your username and password
· Enter your URL https://vewvew.com:8443. (don't forget the "s"!)
- Download "IPTV Smarters Pro" from app store or from HERE if not available
- Enter your Username and Password, and URL https://vewvew.com:8443 (don't forget the 's')
- Setup EPG Format for US times
- Open Smarters IPTV and go to setting (the “gear” in the top right of the screen)
- Open “Time Format” and select “12 Hours Format” – Save changes
· Check out Live TV to ensure service is working
Install for iOS Devices
1. Download "GSE IPTV" from the store (Apple TV will use GSE IPTV Pro [may incur small fee])
2.Select “Login with Xtream Codes API” when the app opens (if asks)
3. Enter your Username and Password, and URL https://vewvew.com:8443 (don't forget the 's')
4. Click "Install EPG"
Samsung TV 2018+ (older models struggle to process)
- Download "Smarters IPTV" in the Samsung TV app store (LG has too many issues and is not supported officially)
- Login using username and password and URL (from email)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Amazon Fire Stick (4k version recommended) and Fire TV devices
- Various Android TV Boxes
- Android phones an tablets
iOS Phones, tablets, and Apple TV- Temporarily down - will update when this changes
- Samsung TVs 2018+ (BETA) - install info here
I signed up but did not get an email.
Check your SPAM folder. If more than 15 minutes has went by and you still have not received your activation codes, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Can I share my codes?
No. To prevent abuse, any accounts found to be sharing codes will be permanently banned.